Construction in San Jose

What licenses do your contractors need for new construction in San Jose?

Anyone who provides skilled labor valued over $500 for parts and labor for a home needs to have a license from the California State Licensing Board (CSLB). Altogether, the CSLB has 43 separate licensing categories for residential construction and remodeling. General Contractors The top categories are the general contractors who oversee the construction of the

Read More »
Scroll to Top