San Jose, CA, technicians for office building ventilation air filters to eliminate microbial growth, dirt, or moisture contamination.
Clean office building air prevents environmental health risks, such as allergies, asthma, and chronic bronchial infections, which the US Environmental Protection Agency says affect about 25 million U.S. citizens every year. Serious pollutants in the offices can contribute to persistent headaches, fatigue, eye irritation, or even cancers.
The indoor environment whose pollutants levels are high poses the following long-term health challenges:
- Second-hand smoke that increases ear infections and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Combustion pollutants, such as nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide, which circulate because of gases coming from malfunctioning fuel-burning appliances, fireplaces, dryers, gas stoves, or space heaters.
- Radon, a hazardous gas pollutant that causes lung cancer.
Indoor building air quality concerns the real estate managers, businesses, tenants as well as the employees because the lack of a safe working or living environment impacts the comfort, health, productivity, and well-being of the building occupants.
San Jose, CA, Design, Operation, Maintenance, and Repair of Building Ventilation
You can maintain excellent indoor air quality by having the building’s ventilation, heating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system in proper conditions. A mechanical contractor who does process piping, gas fitting, and design for new facilities and rebuilds, HVAC for industrial, commercial and residential, plumbing, and custom sheet metal fabrication can help to ensure you work in a safe office building.
Our company, based in San Jose, CA, and serving the educational institutions and government facilities throughout Silicon Valley, even San Francisco down to San Jose, can design, layout, and help in pollutant management. We are experts in HVAC equipment that circulate, filter, and clean air throughout big buildings.
We are the premier San Jose, CA, offering the following services:
- Ventilation systems design for optimum quality air delivery capacity in your building. We can modify the HVAC system when you change the building from the original purpose.
- Ensure adequate outdoor air supply through the HVAC network to dilute the pollutants that come from the indoor equipment, furnishings, building materials, products, or people.
- Outdoor air quality. We also ensure the elimination of outdoor pollutants including pollen, dust, carbon monoxide as well as the control of gaseous and chemical pollutants through specialized filtration equipment.
If you require HVAC system space planning, diligent HVAC equipment maintenance, or the professional pollutant pathways control, call our technicians on (408) 295-2182 now.